Organic Ginger Powder
Indians have especially utilized ginger in their culinary arrangements for around 4000 years and is additionally packed with various restorative properties and medical advantages.
As per Ayurveda particularly, the different users of ginger, makes the tuber on of the important spices in the ancient practice.
It has been given different names in regards to its properties:
Kaphari - Absorbs kapha
Maha Aushadha - Universally reputed in many diseases
Sauparna - Anti toxic
"Gingerol, the main chemical constituent of ginger, has pain relieving, soothing, antipyretic and antibacterial impacts, another segment zingerone is a cancer prevention agent."
1. Nervous System- A best medicine for all vata disorders. It stimulates nerves, improves impulse transmission and relieves pain.
2. Digestive System - An excellent appetizer, digestive, anti flatulent and antispasmodic. Helps in alleviating vatakapha and pitta. It protects and heals the gut, hastens the movement of food through the gastrointestinal tract, and reduces wind, bloating and cramps. It alleviates constipation, vomiting, acidity, and protects gastric lining against acidity.”
3. Circulatory System- It purifies blood and is useful in cardiac debility, cardiac pain and oedema. Experts have also linked ginger to lower levels of Low Density Lipoproteins or "bad" cholesterol, which are known to increase risk of heart disease.
4. Respiratory System - It is kaphaghna and anti asthmatic. Its volatile oils have anti-inflammatory properties similar to those of NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs), which makes it an excellent remedy for flu and headaches.
5. Reproductive System - Intake of ginger powder may help altogether to lessen menstrual cramps, likewise called dysmenorrhea. Ginger is one of the conventional cures used to mitigate menstrual pain due to its anti-inflammatory property.